Saturday, 30 March 2013

Renovations

Time is flying by and I cant believe it is nearly April! I like to think I have a great reason for neglecting my blog and keeping up with everything. We have been renovating for the past 8 weeks and I have become the 'go get it' girl for things ranging from waterproofing and drain covers to more exciting things like picking tiles and laundry tubs...
The frightening before photo!


Well last week we finished our bathroom and can I say how excited I am considering the 5 of us were squishing in to our ensuite over the past couple of months. It is so exciting not to queue for a shower in your own home!
 I have some images that I would love to share.....being a visual girl myself I hope that you enjoy them!
It starts- mess and dust!

wall lined and bath installed



So exciting when the tiling started!

Looking good...

Time for painting, duck egg blue♥

Nearly there

Finished 


2 comments: