Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Dreamers Delight

Well I had such a great day on Saturday. The weather was lovely, lots of people came and I enjoyed talking to many about what I do. I am sharing some photos of the day but wanted to add a special thank you to my friend Jenn who came and spent the day with me, chatted to customers and laughed a long with me.

 It was fun to share vintage inspired necklaces, illustrated vintage plates and vintage bobby pins for the first time, along with my prints, cards, notebooks and postcards. A memorable sale for me was the sale of a vintage " Happily Ever After " plate from a mum to her engaged daughter- a lovely present idea! Another special thank you to my big sister Merilyn ( and hubbie) who made the long drive from Camden to show their support- thanks so much guys!!!




3 comments:

  1. how wonderful so happy it was a great day for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stall & your blog both look wonderful..congratulations on a happy successful day

    ReplyDelete