Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Spinning on a dime

Here is the post you don't ever expect to write. You may have been wondering about the lack of new posts over the last week. I just wanted to fill you in that last Tuesday morning my youngest had a seizure in her bed that was so frightening and out of the blue. It was one of the scariest times of my life finding her convulsing like I did. We rang emergency and she was transported to hospital by ambulance. One of God's gracious blessings is that when she woke up she had no memory of the event and was just keen to get home. So the week carried on and the next day she developed tonsillitis and her asthma was severe. Poor love.

This post is also to say a huge thank you to my friends- those who made dinners and Ris for taking my girls to school -thankyou.

So my baby, now 7 , is doing well. We are having more tests at the end of next week. we would appreciate you keeping us in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. poor stella xx prayers for her hope she's going to be ok and you as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your well wishes!

    ReplyDelete