Friday, 11 May 2012

Day 11 already!

So it didn't quite end up the 26 degrees planned and I did feel a little mummy guilt having said to all 3 daughters "Don't bother with a jumper today" and then the coolness stayed with us a couple of hours longer than expected!
  On Fridays I work in the preschool attached to my daughter's school and it was a great day today with the arrival of the fire brigade ( great celebration in Transition let me tell you) and also the joy that having 8 chicks in your classroom for 2 weeks provides!
This blog then is happening at the end of the day and I am so looking forward to the traditional Friday night dvd. Don't know what this one is but just love the time to relax without the pressure of doing this or that.
 Todays new release is here... It is called 'Heartwarming'


No comments:

Post a Comment