Monday, 28 May 2012

Picking My Favourites!

I am really excited to be chosen to pick my favorite handmade items on Madeit this week! I'd love you to drop in and have a look here. I love being part of the handmade community and I love seeing how creative other artisans are.

Today I am also being featured on Plushka's Craft blog! Below is the introduction to the interview but please pop over to Plushka's Craft blog to read interview itself!

"One day, during my weekly Madeit wonderings,  I saw a pink typewriter print (see picture below) and was captivated by little details,  colours of this retro style illustration and the sweet quote "Your story starts at home". There are so many delightful illustrations in the shop and this sewing machine print is a must have, in my opinion, for any craft room! I was so happy to find the blog link too and I contacted the shop owner immediately. I wanted to know the story behind this lovely brand!..."
Thanks so much Katia for your kinds words!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Becca it does look a bit different close up!

    ReplyDelete