Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Day 16 My Sweet Princess

I just had a coffee with my friend from school. We try to catch up a couple of times a term and it is often such a scream! There is the family catch up but also the catch up about how our latest excitement in our creative businesses. We are often surprised how similar our interests and even our creative journeys are, in spite of our different styles and materials.

I have been doing the online course about Surface Pattern Design with Rachael Taylor and loving it! Sometimes my mind is exploding with all the thoughts of new things I'd like to design. I am hoping that over the next few months I will be sharing part of that journey with you!


For today I am going to share my latest artwork, entitled "My Sweet Princess" this is another adoption artwork, this time mother and daughter...

2 comments: