Monday, 23 April 2012

Woohoo- Just One Week!

I'm really excited that my release of artworks
20 Artworks in 20 Days

                                                       is only one week away!!!

I have been painting and preparing for months and am so excited that the time is finally here. A big thank you to my family too who have put up with a bit of a mess around the place as I put my time into getting ready!

It is a little bit of a theme change for me- most of the artworks are relating to motherhood- mother & child, adoption, pregnancy and siblings. I am hoping that many mums will relate to this theme!
Here's a sneak peek.........


 If you would like to know more about my journey into motherhood look at my 'about' page.
Hope to have you visit, starting from May1st..........

1 comment:

  1. so wonderful! very excited to see all 20 works.

    ReplyDelete