Sunday, 15 April 2012

Holiday Musings

Boy this blog sure has been quiet for the last couple of weeks... I have been having a wonderful holiday with my family and haven't yet mastered the art of blogging from my iphone!

We went to Harrington on the NSW mid north coast. It was one of those holidays that was just so lovely that the days were flying by and before I had even started to think about it - there was only a couple of days left. I love the ages of my girls, holidays are easier and days at the beach so fun and relaxing. We had the pleasure of the girls cousin Lucy joining us for the holiday. Having that 'extra daughter' meant another playmate thrown into the mix and added to the fun!
Here are some of the holiday favourites...
perfect days- Stell was learning the art of body boarding

sploosh!

Beach beauties
beautiful ocean

view from the gantry

 the rock wall as we were leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment