Monday, 30 April 2012

20 Artworks 20 Days Starts Today!

Day 1

Well it's finally here! I'm so glad that the time has come to share my new paintings with you...

I have been thinking about what I wanted to represent in my paintings and in the past many of my paintings have been on vintage home themes. I still enjoy doing these but on greater reflection I decided that a small voice was telling me to paint something more dear to my heart. It was what I had originally envisioned for Patchwork Family Art but had been left by the wayside as time had gone on. My sweet girls are a blessing to me and so this collection of 20 artworks in 20 days will share a little of the blessing that children add to our lives.

My first artwork " My dream come true" is loosely based on my cousin and her precious girl. I hope that you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth-Mary, I just hopped over from HSHB - this is lovely, i'll look forward to seeing the others. That is a great challenge to take on, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Felicia, so nice to have you visit!

    ReplyDelete