Monday, 20 February 2012

Changing directions


During the last few weeks I have been completing an e-course 'Hello Soul Hello Business' about building a creative business by Kelly Rae Roberts and Beth Nicholls. It has been a roller coaster of a ride that has really pushed my creative thinking to a new level and I am loving it! I will find it hard to summarize here but I suppose the main thrust of the business has been a series of exercises to determine what you are passionate about, what you hope to achieve and how to go about it. It has made me really think hard about my art work and where my passions lie.

                                            For me it keeps coming back to this - family, motherhood, adoption,
                                                                 the preciousness of children


I am starting a new series of work which I will reveal in a few weeks that will more clearly show the direction I am headed . Needless to say I am really excited but also grasping little snatches of time to bring my thoughts in reality. It's going to be a trip!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you create! I am an adoptive mom too and truly believe there is a place for your heartfelt work and passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for the passion that is bubbling up! I know it's going to be so incredible. Your work is already stunning and this shift will touch even more lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much sparklejenna and Catherine for your kind words. I have so many ideas and am looking forward to things moving in this direction!Bring on more time to create!!!

    ReplyDelete