Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Birthday Fun

Well today is my birthday!!!! And it is the day I have chosen to start posting on my new blog. I'm so excited to be here in this spot and especially because I am in the process of having a new look to my blog- cant wait!!It may be a few days before the new look but please hang in there with me. I am so excited at the prospect of my new blog and am looking for ward to getting to know you better.
But in the meantime it's my birthday and I wanted to share my beautiful present....
Here she is! Isn't she SO lovely?

Just cant wait to hit the pavement ( not too literally as I haven't ridden in quite a while) We will be going riding with the family for the first time this weekend and I cant wait although I am needing to pray for some sunshine.
I hope you have a special day too


Family parties are the best...

Ruth-Mary♥

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I love your new blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda I had a wonderful day- especially my afternoon tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (Belated)Birthday - it looks like it was lots of fun... I love the pink bike :)
    Congratulations on your new blog - I look forward to watching your journey!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Kristen. I am so excited to be moving forward!

    ReplyDelete