Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Illustration Love♥

I have been doing Jane Davenports online e-course to help keep me focused on my art during this busy time- and I am loving it! This weeks homework was to create a mood board with a theme- my theme was Summer Holidays! It got me thinking about the great days ahead.... Got any fun plans???
I used watercolours, pitt pens and black ink  for the girls. I am anxiously waiting for some aquamarkers which I am hoping to do some experimenting with. I used magazines for the holiday inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. It looks vintage which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job, love it, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - I'm having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth Mary, what a delightful illustration! I love it!! Its really great to hear that you are having a ball! I thought about doing the class too, but have been too busy getting my store up and running. Wini xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that! Great colors! Ok..are you in Australia to? I have been reading so many posts about the glorious days of summer. We are 4ft deep in snow! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah...yes, another Aussie! I like you girls! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes just turned Summer here Julie, although by todays clouds its hard to tell!

    ReplyDelete