Thursday, 13 October 2011

Christmas fun is coming- a sneak peek!



I have been looking forward to this time for months- a time to start working on my artwork for Christmas!. I love Christmas time and am one of those people who spend time decorating their homes and enjoying that "Christmassy" feeling. For this Christmas I have decided to focus on a couple of different themes in my artwork. The first one is vintage images (you would have never guessed right?) and the second one babuska dolls ( OK so that one is a little more out there!). Here is a sneak peek at some of the things on their way...

Retro baubles

Nativity babuskas prior to painting

Selecting vintage fabrics- love doing this!
Of course as always the creating process takes longer than I am expecting. This means that I havent quite finished these and there are more to go. Just reminding myself to enjoy this time and appreciate that it only happens at one time of the year. What about you. Any Christmas thoughts yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment